Our Capital Markets team has been operating on the Polish market since the early 1992s and is one of the leaders in property, financial and investment advising. In the current fast changing market conditions we have the knowledge, skills and resources to meet the requirements of the most demanding clients. We offer:
- cash flow analysis and feasibility studies,
- review of corporate property portfolios,
- raising equity and debt for real estate ventures across various property types.
We work with both Polish and international financial institutions, having secured, on average, over the last years a combination of equity and debt of EUR 250 m.
We evaluate and structure investment acquisitions and sales of single unit or portfolios, providing advice on comparative returns, yield analysis and sale and leaseback options.
Knight Frank to offer integrated pre-acquisition “due diligence” services for commercial and residential investments/developments. Our services:
- review of a property market sector relating to a selected property,
- real estate financial model assumptions,
- audit of operational expenses and maintenance charges,
- review of short and medium term capital expenditure budgets,
- review of development budgets,
- evaluation of residential project assumptions,
- analisis of cash flows.
Widely considered as market leaders in identifying vacant sites with development potential and arranging land sales on behalf of landowners, in recent years, we have been responsible for many large land sales and acquisitions on behalf of private individuals, international funds and developers.
This service line is extensively supported by market research and pre-acquisition due diligence work of other Knight Frank teams operating across international networks, allowing our clients to make informed, intelligent decision-making.