Within the administrative scope we offer:
- preparation of operational procedures, system and financial reporting,
- day-to-day building supervision,
- coordination and monitoring of third party contractors,
- compilation of budget, structure and amount of operational costs,
- preparation of invoices for Tenants’ rent payments and service charges,
- rental fee & service charge collection,
- service charge accounting,
- regular liaison with tenants.
In addition, we offer, among others:
- preparation of property management strategy plans, building regulations and other documents relating to the properties,
- consultancy regarding the optimisation of service charges,
- preparation of „Green Benchmarking” reports regarding the optimisation and utilities’ consumption,
- conducting the BREEAM-In-Use certification process.
We provide Project Management services in terms of fit-outs, refurbishments, modernisation and development.
The team has long standing experience in commercial property management.
Property management compliance
The Property Management Compliance team is responsible for undertaking actions aimed at ensuring compliance of property managers’ operations with the law, market standards, internal procedures and the requirements of Clients who entrusted our Company with the management of their property.
The Department of Property Management Compliance also monitors relations with stakeholders and the widely-understood real estate environment. In the scope of our interest are real estate tenants, contractors, national offices, our Clients and other participants of the real estate market. We check potential conflicts of interest between real estate market participants and take the steps necessary to prevent them.
We aim to provide transparency, predictability and efficacy of the property management process, including:
- protecting property managers and our Clients from negative outcomes from potential breach of established norms.
- monitoring satisfaction in client - property manager & tenant - property manager relations.
- controlling the use of valid standards and procedures in the Property Management department service contracting
- recurring audit and updating of valid standards and procedures in Property Management
- ongoing control of procedures implementation in order to prevent corruption and misuse.
- controlling the standard of property maintenance.
- management of the certification process.
- controlling of procedural compliance with legal and formal requirements.
- supervision over completing the Property Management client requirements included in the contracts. Controlling the completion of client document archiving standards remaining in the Property Management department responsibilities.
- conflict of interest management.
- monitoring activities undertaken on behalf of the client in light of ethics and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Property Management Compliance reports directly to Knight Frank Partners which ensures independent operations.