Knight Frank Poland specialises in the marketing and leasing of offices, advising tenants on office location, expansion strategies, disposals, pricing and lease negotiations.
We are regularly instructed to market Class A and Class B office space in Warsaw, with excellent stock available to rent or for investment purposes. Our global reach allows us to quickly and efficiently find reputable tenants, reducing costly void periods.
Our Commercial Agency comprises two independently operating departments:
- Landlord Representation,
- Tenant Representation.
Services for Landlords
We represent landlords on an exclusive or open basis. Our services include:
- marketing & leasing strategies,
- coordination of national and international marketing campaigns,
- preparation of property information for potential tenants/agents,
- negotiations with potential tenants.
Services for Tenants
Our services aimed at companies looking for office space include:
- determining tenants' requirements,
- researching and presentation of available office space corresponding to the specified criteria,
- advising on alternative solutions available to tenants,
- negotiating leases and pricing.
Our global client base allows us to reach companies looking for space to lease in Warsaw or across Poland. The worldwide visbility and awareness of our brand coupled with our extensive network of business contacts enables us to reduce the time spent on searching for potential tenants. Professional supervision over the process of negotiating the terms of agreement allows us to maximize the benefits available to our customers.
Consultancy Supported by Market Research
Through our regional network of offices, we can efficiently and effectively work across Poland's regional markets. Our exclusive database, which is continuously updated, is based on research and analysis and provides our customers with broad access to the latest market information.