In connection with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the fraee movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), we present you with the new rules concerning processing of your personal data.
1. Knight Frank spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-542), ul. Mokotowska 49 (“Knight Frank”) is the controller of your personal data.
2. Your personal data will be processed – depending on the relation between you and us – in order to perform the contract concluded between you and us in connection with provision of real estate consulting services, including performance and preparation of contracts, preparation of reports, memos, reports, offers (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), in order to perform our legal obligations, including accounting and tax obligations (based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) and in our legitimate interest consisting in day-to-day business communication, marketing of Knight Frank products and services, as well as to pursue and defend claims of Knight Frank (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). If you have granted consent to our processing of your personal data, the content of this consent will determine the purpose of data processing. In such case, your consent will be the basis of personal data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the service contract concluded between you and Knight Frank, in connection with which you have provided your personal data. After the lapse of this period your personal data will be processed to pursue and defend claims – until the claims are barred by statutes of limitation, and personal data contained in accounting documentation will be stored for the period specified in the relevant provisions of law. If the data are processed based on your consent, we will process your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes for which we have collected them. You can withdraw the consent given to us at any time (which shall not affect the legality of our use of your data prior to withdrawal of the consent). The data we use for the purposes of business communication based on our legitimate interest are processed for the time necessary to maintain business relations, and in any case no longer than until we learn that the data are out of date or you have opposed to further processing of your personal data for such purpose.
4. Your personal data are provided to Knight Frank’s data processors, participating in our processing activity i.e.: entities operating our IT systems and providing us with IT tools, contractors in the scope resulting from the content of the contracts, advisory, consulting, auditing, tax and accounting services providers, advertising agencies, as well as other entities intermediating in organization and conducting of marketing campaigns, and in specified cases also to other controllers that have their own legal basis of personal data processing, such as banks, postal and courier service providers, as well as relevant public authorities.
5. Your personal data will not, as a rule, be transferred to a third country (outside of the European Economic Area), or to international organizations. However, personal data may exceptionally be transferred outside of the EEA, if this is necessary in order to provide a service for your benefit – solely in the scope and in accordance with the rules resulting from applicable law. In such case Knight Frank will undertake actions required to assure secure data processing by entities from those countries in accordance with the applicable law. Additionally, Knight Frank might process your data in the “cloud”, which may mean that the data will be transferred to the United States. Data security in this case is guaranteed by the participation of the “cloud” provider in the EU-USA Privacy Shield Program.
6. No automated decisions will be made with respect to your data, including decisions resulting from profiling.
7. You have the right to access your personal data (i.e. to receive information on how we process your data and a copy of these data) as well as the right of data rectification, erasure of groundlessly processed data, right of restriction of processing, the right of data portability with respect to automatically processed data, as well as the right to object to processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests of Knight Frank.
8. You have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that your data are processed in breach of the law.
9. It is possible to contact Knight Frank in all matters connected with processing of personal data by Knight Frank in writing at the address: Mokotowska 49, 00-542 Warszawa or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knight Frank sp. z o.o.
ul. Mokotowska 49
+48 22 596 50 50